Friday, September 30, 2011

Episode 111 - Geronimo!



On the Needles
Epic Brown Blanket
Kauni cardigan
Stained Glass blankie hexagons
Hocus Pocus socks

Various & Sundry
Evenstar
-Safely made it through the USPS to the ladies of The Unique Sheep!

My order from Blue Moon came!
-STR heavyweight in The Green That Sings to make the Calligraphy Cardigan by Hannah Fettig


Come join the group on Ravelry, leave a comment or star rating on iTunes, find the shownotes on the blog, or get updates on Plurk!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're going to take your time with the EBB, just seeing it on the needles makes my hands (and shoulders!) hurt.

    I don't get the hexapuff craze at all, but maybe it's because I don't have gobs of sock yarn remnants, either.

    Ohmygosh those hocus pocus socks are freaking adorable! Totally in love with the colors!

    So glad to hear the Evenstar made it safely to its destination. You have visitation rights, right ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your show recently. I love the podcast. As a dog owner, I can relate to Phoebe needing attention on her time! My dogs, Zoey and Rosemary do. It understand when mommy needs to get things done if they want cuddles.

    The Chiaogoo needles caused the laddering issue when I tried to knit cuff down socks, two at a time. My preferred method is toe up, two at a time works quite well on the Chiaogoo needles. I am not sure why it made any difference but it did. You may look into the Hiya Hiya sharp needles. They have circulars and interchangeable sets (small set start at us2) with a softer cable. It has some memory but not stiff. The interchangeable set also have a join the rotates when needed. The price point is similar to single Chiaogoo circulars. I believe the interchangeable sets are $80.

    ReplyDelete