Thursday, December 6, 2012

Episode 162 - Rookie Mistakes



On the Needles
Tau Lepton socks

FOs of the Week
Shark Infested Waters socks
Wedding Hitchhiker

Various and Sundry
-No Christmas knitting for me this year, but if you have some then knit like the wind! Only 19 days left!!
-Name change process has begun to get my last name changed over to my married name
-I'm contemplating what to knit for my next sweater. All the options I have of sweater-quantity stash yarn are shown. Please let me know what you think either in the comments here or over on the Ravelry board.

Come join the group on Ravelry, leave a comment or star rating on iTunes, find the shownotes on the blog, or get updates on Plurk!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Caren...I'm a lurker, but I'm commenting today because I'm supposed to be cleaning! The Helliwell by Megan Goodacre in maybe the felted tweed? The Castlegar Cardigan by Laura Chau in the purple or that rosey one. I think you would look nice in the Gnarled Oak Cardigan by Alana Dakos, but I don't know in which yarn and how about the Paulie by Isabell Kraemer in some of your black and another pop for the stripes?
    Thank you for letting me dream with your yarn!
    Ana (anahuron@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something with the felted tweed - love that colorway. Did you ever knit the Traveling sweater?

    ReplyDelete